SOLD – This is no longer available.
UPDATED 8/26/07: After looking at comparative Land Cruisers for sale, I’ve lowered the price to $4K and also clarified that I’m willing to accept reasonable offers.
I’m selling my Land Cruiser. Email Chris @ firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Good interior and exterior condition, runs well and everything works. Needs some body work and new exhaust system to be perfect. Just changed the oil and charged the A/C but have to sell to get a new truck. $4,000 OBO.
– 170,500 miles (last 30,000 in the 5 years I’ve owned it)
– Power windows and locks w/auto-down driver window
– Power steering
– Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive
– 4WD (rarely used but tested)
– New radiator
– 235/75R15 tires
Repair history (as much as I have):
- 5/2002 – Front axle rebuilt
- 12/2002 – New front and rear shocks
- 2/2003 – Replace radiator side hose, water pump side hose, upper radiator hose, radiator cap. Adjust valve clearance and replace valve cover gasket.
- 3/2003 – Replace oil pan and gasket
- 6/2003 – Replace battery tray and starter
- 11/2003 – Replace alternator, power steering, and A/C belts. Change tranmission fluid. Flush coolant. Flush brakes. Four new tires.
- 11/2003 – Replace fuel tank pipe assembly
- 12/2003 – New alternator
- 6/2004 – New fuel cap
- 1/2007 – New radiator
- 8/2007 – New ignition coil